Monday, May 4, 2009

Manny Pacquiao vs Ricky Hatton

  • Well I don’t know what to say after the fight. Pacquiao seemed to have said it all. With his fists.

    Doesn't it seem like it wasn't too long ago that Ricky “The Hitman” Hatton was considered the man to finally end Pacquiao’s run as the best pound for pound fighter in the world.

    Hatton even had this to say before the fight "I've never felt more certain of victory than I do right now. "I'm in the greatest shape of my life and I will not let anybody down.” Yes indeed Ricky, yes indeed.

    How quickly things can change (5minutes and 59seconds to be exact). Fresh off the man-handling, mauling defeat Hatton was handed, his trainer Floyd Mayweather Sr. started to jump ship and blame the loss solely on Hatton saying that Hatton didn’t listen to him and that was what lead him to his man-handling, mauling defeat. He even went as far as saying that Hatton should hang up his gloves and retire because he is never going to fully recover from a beat-down like that. Way to have your boy’s back, Floyd.


(PS. I am not a Pacquiao fan by any means. I think they are both egotistical SOBs and that both deserved to lose win)


No comments:

Post a Comment